Welcome to UT Student Health Center's Patient Portal
You may login above using your U.T. Net ID and Password. Once logged in you will have access to our online services where you may:
- Receive secure e-mail messages from the U.T. Student Health Center
- Obtain a copy of your immunization records
- Schedule an appointment or review information regarding pending appointments
- Obtain and/or complete required Health Center forms
- Review previously provided patient diagnosis information sheets
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else.
Only students who have paid the Health Fee portion of the Student Programs and Services Fee are eligible for services through the Health Center, including the special pricing arrangement for After-hours Care through the UT Medical Center Emergency Room. To verify eligibility, students who have never been seen as a patient at the Student Health Center or those carrying fewer than nine (9) credit hours should first speak with a Health Center Receptionist or call: (865) 974-3648.